This week flew by for me. It was equal parts relaxing and productive, which was a nice balance. This weekend I am looking forward to a trip to the Newseum with my cousin who is visiting, going wedding dress shopping (eek!), finishing up some 2018 proposals and doing a photoshoot for Valentine’s Day arrangements. Stay tuned for those offerings and specials!
This week’s finds:
– Grace’s reading lists are amazing, and I have already ordered a number of books from this list!
– A great list of no-excuse quick and effective workouts
– I have been focused on making sure I am being consistent in my skin care, and also investing in the right products for my skin type. I love reading Liz’s beauty posts for inspiration and new products to try.
– As I look towards planning my garden this spring, I am so inspired by Floret Farm’s seed collections and amazing garden techniques!
– In my office, I am trying to find the finishing touches to make the space warm and cozy. I have a great slipper chair, but think I need this pouf to put my feet on as I work!
Happy Friday friends!